Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ask Yourself Why

What I'm reading: Hollywood Scandals by Gemma Halliday.

Thanks so much to Ellis Vidler, yesterday's guest, for her look at showing emotions. Remember, she's giving away a book to one commenter, and you have until Friday to leave yours. Scroll down.

Why is there a dog in DANGER IN DEER RIDGE? What's the most important question to consider when you're writing? That's what I'm talking about today at The Blood Red Pencil. Hope you'll drop by and say hello.

Meanwhile, please don't forget that I'm giving away copies of DANGER IN DEER RIDGE as part of my buy 1 get 1 free offer. Click the Deals & Steals tab for how to get yours. Remember, you can buy When Danger Calls from any of your favorite e-tailers, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, All Romance eBooks and Smashwords.

3 comments:

Maryannwrites said...

The post on The Blood Red Pencil is really a good one for writers. Hope folks pop over to read it.

Karen C said...

I stopped over at The Blood Red Pencil; didn't comment because it seemed to be for writers, but I found your post to be very interesting. I really do love learning what authors go through to provide us with such wonderful entertainment! I truly never knew so much was involved.

Terry Odell said...

Karen, readers are always welcome. And I didn't know how much was involved when I started writing. I'm still (and always will be ) learning new things.