Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday quiz

Yesterday's workshop seemed to go well, although I'm not stopping work on my WIP to write another short story. I've been meeting my 1000 words a day minimum, and feel good about moving forward.

I don't normally do the quiz thing, but I saw a 'what book are you?' during my blog-hopping this morning, and since I'm trying to stick with my M-F "real" posting, I figured a Sunday post where I'm not creating anything new might be fun. At least this test was short, and it didn't have the usual questions designed for the 30-something set that leave me scratching my head.





You're Jurassic Park!

by Michael Crichton

You combine all the elements of a mad scientist, a brash philosopher, a humble researcher, and a money-hungry attracter of tourists. With all these features,you could build something monumental or get chased around by your own demons. Probably both, in fact. A movie based on your life would make millions, and spawn at least two sequels that wouldn't be very good. Be very careful around islands.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

No comments: