Friday, March 23, 2007

Great News, Good News, Almost Good News

What I'm reading: To Catch a Kiss by Karen Kendall

What I'm writing: Chapter 29

Great News! I have print copies of Rose Petals, Volume 3 in my hot little hands. It's available in digital as well as print format from The Wild Rose Press -- and if you'd like an autographed copy (and live in the US or Canada), send me an email and I'll tell you how to get one.

Good News: What's in a Name? has hit the Cerridwen Press "Coming Soon" page. Not so good news: It still doesn't have a cover. Actually, there are 4 out of 8 books with the generic covers in this week's website update, so things must really be busy. The art department is great, and they listen to authors, so things take a little longer. I'll hold my breath and wait to see what they come up with for my second release. They got both the book title and my name right, so I'm happy. For a sneak peek at What's In a Name? you can check out my website

I also had a couple of surprise reviews for my short stories. Cocktail Reviews gave "Words" their highest rating of 5 Champagne Flutes. I also liked what their reviewer had to say about "Out of Sight."

I wish this had been a novel. Fantastic read for examining what you’d do in this situation, or to look back if you have made the wrong decision and put it down to one of life’s mistakes. Really did enjoy this one.

And Joyfully Reviewed had the following to say about "Romancing the Geek."

I fell in love with Romancing the Geek and enjoyed watching Stephanie’s training of Brad; his attempts and triumphs were entertaining. I look forward to more stories by Terry Odell.

Katherine
Joyfully Reviewed


Don't forget to enter my March contest at my website. If I draw your name, you can choose a download of any one of my publications.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the fab reviews!!

Terry Odell said...

Thanks, Jess -- you can take some of the credit, too.

Marianne Arkins said...

Great reviews! Congratulations.

Terry Odell said...

Thanks, Marianne -- I'm sure you'll be getting them very soon, too.

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks, Mom. :)