Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Field Trip - Vancouver Island

First, I'm over at the Author Expressions blog today, talking about what I learned at a Brenda Novak workshop on Romantic Suspense. Hope you'll stop by.

Next, there's a new contest with a cool prize. Click the contest tab.

And now, back on the road, this time with my sister-in-law, Amy Daraghy, who recently took a vacation trip to Vancouver Island. Amy's been my nature consultant for my books-her knowledge of what grows where my books are set is invaluable. So it's not unexpected that the pictures she sent are scenic. Clicking an image should open an enlarged version. Enjoy! (And these are only a tiny sample of what she sent, so there will be more Friday trips with Amy in the works.)



Along Highway 19 Between Port Hardy & Duncan








Lake Helen Mackenzie



San Josef Bay









Forbidden Plateau




6 comments:

Chudney Thomas said...

Love the pics Terry.

Terry Odell said...

Thanks, Chudney - good to see you here. How are things in O-town? Miss everyone!

Becky said...

Terry
I love the pictures. Vancouver Island is one of my favorite places. Great seeing you last week.

Becky Martinez

Terry Odell said...

Becky, the Pacific Northwest is gorgeous, I agree. It was on our short list of retirement locales. Good seeing you too!

Carol Kilgore said...

Wow!!!!!!
Beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.

Jemi Fraser said...

I haven't been out to BC yet - it's such beautiful countryside, I know I'll get there one day :)