Sunday, May 01, 2011

And the Winners Are ...

Congratulations to the winner of my April Grab Bag Contest, LOUISE. A big envelope of goodies will be headed your way.

And the winner of my "Mystery" book from last Wednesday's post is ... BRUCE. Bruce, email me with your address so I can send your prize.

Because so many wanted to know more about the book in question: it's "The Switch" by Sandra Brown. For the record, the fact that I used the book as an example of an exercise in point of view shouldn't be construed as a plug for the book. Regular readers here know I keep my opinions off the blog, so whether or not you (or I) think it's a good read wasn't the point. It was mentioned merely as lesson in POV.

2 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Congrats to Louise & Bruce. Glad to know the name of the book! Loved the way the author used pov! :)

MOUNDSBAR said...

I received my APRIL GRAB BAG OF GOODIES!!!
Very excited and want to say I appreciate this opportunity to participate and have fun!
Love everything and good luck to everyone who plays!