Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Field Trip - Arizona Wildflowers

Early on in my writing, I had the pleasure of being in an on-line critique group with William Penrose. I had an even greater pleasure when my travels too me to Tucson, and we got to meet face-to-face. Some time back, I shared my photos of that trip. Bill is a rockhound and loves getting out to the wilds of his desert environment. He's been generous enough to share some of his pictures. This week it's wildflowers. Next week, it'll be country side. (And I still hope more of you will share some of your own photos!)









Globemallows




Mexican Poppies










Wild Lupins



Red Thistle

4 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

Another amazing field trip. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. Hope you have a great weekend.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Carol Kilgore said...

I love wildflowers. Thanks.

Maryannwrites said...

Lovely pictures. Those lupins look a little like a bluebonnet. Cool.

Terry Stonecrop said...

Oh so pretty. I particularly love those Mexican poppies. Nice!