Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Field Trip: Garden of the Gods

Even though I'm in Deerfield Beach, Florida, thinking about moving to Colorado next week inspired my choice for this week's Field Trip. Thanks to Jason Odell for the gorgeous shots. And if you'd like to share some favorite places here, drop me an email.






Keep Reading...














Enjoy your weekend. We'll be back in Orlando Monday, but will be unplugged as the movers will be taking everything away. My goal is to continue posting, but access might be sporadic. My Tuesday guest slots will continue as scheduled, so be sure to keep dropping by.

10 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for my field trip. :)

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Mason Canyon said...

What beautiful photos, breathtaking. Enjoyed the trip.

Carol Kilgore said...

Beautiful. Enjoy your last week or so in Florida.

Elena said...

As always, Jason's eye for composition and his tremendous skill results in exciting and wonderful results.

Terry Odell said...

Grabbing a quick break to check in and say thanks to all for visiting while I'm busy. SleuthFest is great; will be blogging about it next week.

Terry Stonecrop said...

It may be cold but it sure is beautiful.

Great color and comp on the photography. (other Terry)

Jemi Fraser said...

Gorgeous!!!

Good luck with the trip :)

Terry Odell said...

Had a busy day - the panel I'm on tomorrow is at 9 AM -- will call it a day. Enjoy your weekend, everyone.

Jason Odell said...

Thanks for the comments and kudos!

-Jason

GunDiva said...

I love Garden of the Gods! It was my favorite vacation when I was a kid growing up and took my kids a couple of years ago. It's just so much fun and so beautiful!

Can't wait to read about SleuthFest.