Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Finding Sarah and The Lories

What I'm reading: Needled to Death by Maggie Sefton

I was going to talk about character names today, since I've been reading so many contest entries on top of my own books, but I had this nice tidbit in my inbox this morning and I decided I'd take a 'bragging break.'

"It is with great pleasure I inform you that your novel, Finding Sarah,
has taken second place in the Romantic Suspense category of The Lories
Best Published Contest. We had a wonderful turnout for the Romantic
Suspense category this year, and you should be proud of your
accomplishment."

And proud I am. And not just for me, but for the increased credibility for e-publishers. The words in the print version are exactly the same ones in the e-book. Ego boosts are Good Things.

And the timing is perfect, with the release of Hidden Fire, the sequel to Finding Sarah just a few weeks away. Read more on my website.

2 comments:

Katie Reus said...

Congrats Terry! That's a wonderful accomplishment and like you said, it speaks volumes for ebooks :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!