Thursday, July 24, 2008

Crimimal Thinking Bibliography - UPDATED

I should have included these yesterday --
Criminal Thinking References:

The Myth of the Out of Character Crime
Inside the Criminal Mind
The Criminal Personality Volume I – A Profile for Change
The Criminal Personality Volume II – The Change Process
The Criminal Personality Volume III – The Drug User
Straight Talk About Criminals – Understanding and Treating Antisocial Behavior

By Stanton E. Samenow, Phd.

Shortly after posting this, I received an email from David Malinowski. I'd mentioned the cell-phone sniffing dogs mentioned by a commenter in a previous post. (And, in a 'small world moment, a friend of his who's a writer in Chicago just happened to see my blog and told him about it. )

Mr. Malinowski provided an article on dogs that can sniff out cell phones. I'll try to figure out how to upload and post it -- no promises how long it might take, so check back! (anyone who's a regular at this blog knows that technology and I have 'issues').

3 comments:

Joan Reeves said...

Thanks for the bibliography. I saw that in my paper yesterday about cell phones. Great series, Terry.

Anonymous said...

Dogs have also been trained to sniff out DVDs. They're used to locate shipments of pirated discs.

Terry Odell said...

Amazing what dogs can do. Thanks for sharing, Lee. I love watching the beagles at the baggage area in customs at the airport.