Sunday, July 08, 2007

Off to Dallas

I'm heading to Dallas for the National Romance Writers of America conference tomorrow. I'm excited to be participating in the charity book signing on Wednesday evening with copies of Finding Sarah and What's in a Name? It'll be my first chance to see the print versions. If you're in Dallas, stop by the Hyatt Regency. There will be hundreds of authors signing books, and it's for ProLiteracy Worldwide. I volunteer for the Adult Literacy League in Orlando, and it's a cause near and dear to me.

I know I'll be coming home with a lot of information, lots of new friends and getting to meet the names on spines I admire. My brain will be overloaded, I know, from all the workshops and activities.

I'll post when and if I can. Meanwhile, I'm still dealing with packing, which is one of my least favorite things to do.

No comments: