Welcome to my most recent followers: Susan, Mary, and Sarah. So glad you're here.
Don't forget the contest for an autographed copy of What's in a Name? Details on my website. (Link in the sidebar)
Last week, I got tagged by Sassy-Brit, one of my followers. Being a (relatively) good sport, I'm playing along. Her challenge is What's On Your Desk Wednesday.
So, here's my desk. The only reason it looks this good is because we're trying to sell our house, so keeping the clutter at a minimum is important. Things are slow, but we still try to make sure we're never more than an hour away from 'ready to show.' Thus, apologies to Sassy in advance for a rather boring display -- she should have tagged me a month ago!
Here's what you do:
Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! And no tidying!
Add this photo to your blog.
Tag at least 5 people!
Leave a link back to your photo in the comments section at the What's on Your Desk Wednesday at Sassy's blog, An Alternative Read.
However, for those without digital cameras or blogs of your own, you can do this instead: (or both if you are keen!)
List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk
For me, it's more writing than bookish, since my books at the moment aren't visible on my desk. But they're within reach.
1. Left corner: I have the printout of yesterday's work, marked up with edits ready to transcribe.
2. Right side: LOTS of Post-it notes for my Storyboarding.
3. Right side, back: A multitude of pens & pencils various colors
4. Top, left. My HTML in easy steps book because I can never remember the code for links.
5. Top right: Printout of Roxanne St. Claire's Goal Keeping tips.
List at least 5 NON BOOK things.
1. My coffee cup on its heated coaster
2. A few of my CDs (although I usually use iTunes)
3. My printer (technically, it's next to my desk, not on it.)
4. To the left of my monitor: Assorted notepads for phone messages and the like.
5. My monitor, which I stare at for hours on end. I suppose it counts as 'bookish' if I'm writing, and 'non book' when I'm playing games. Which, of course, I NEVER do.
Tag at least 5 people to do the same.
My tags: Dara Edmondson, Katie Reus, Drue Allen, Steve Pemberton, and Neil Plakcy.
Come back and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments.