Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Field Trip - Landmarks

When I put out my request for picture sharing, my faithful mom sent along some of her travel photos. Her theme was going to be clocks, but she said she didn't have enough of them, so she sent some "untimely" ones to fill out the post. She told me to let my readers figure out where they were taken. So, have at it.

Oh, and do you suffer from Triskaidekaphobia? If so, you might want to stay in bed today.


















Like this post? Please share by clicking one of the links below.

2 comments:

Karen C said...

Great pictures. I'm so bad at being able to recognize well known landmarks - someone else will have share their knowledge!

DMS said...

What beautiful pictures! Makes me want to travel! I am not sure where the pictures are from- I would say Venice, Big Ben... probably way off. Still- I enjoyed viewing them and taking a mini-vacation!

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/