Thursday, September 03, 2009

St. Augustine, Florida, Day 2

Looks like I might have figured out the glitch in the mobile uploading system. This morning's walk was much like yesterday's, although today the sun was shining. The storms will blow in this afternoon, but the beauty of the beach is that it's never the same two days in a row. I was using my cell phone's camera, which means I was shooting 'blind'. Just pointed and clicked, since I couldn't see anything but my reflection on the screen.

4 comments:

Carol Kilgore said...

Love the beach. Any weather. Great shots, Terry.

Sheila Deeth said...

Lovely. Show me beaches anytime and I'll be happy.

Anonymous said...

More great pictures. My sister-in-law lives in St. Augustine (on the island)- Jim's brother John's widow and their children live in St. Augustine.
Glad you had a fun trip :-) Thanks for sharing,
Jackie

Terry Odell said...

Thanks, Carol, Sheila & Jackie - glad you enjoyed them. Writing-wise, this was a much more productive trip than the cruise. But the cruise was more fun!